Professional Bodies & Industry Associations
PFS provides a range of financial models, or tools, which are available for use by financial planners as well as for use by trustees of superannuation funds.
PFS advises professional bodies and industry associations across the financial sector. We provide these clients with an extensive range of services including advice on:
- strategic reviews and organisational planning
- regulatory and policy framework (e.g. for superannuation and insurance)
- industry compensation schemes
- internal and external communications
- facilitation of conference presentations, board meetings, international delegations, workshops etc.
- member benefits, including industry professional indemnity insurance schemes
- stakeholder relations
- risk management
- self-regulation and regulatory issues