PFS provides corporate finance advice including to institutions and others in relation to derivatives and securities, as follows:
- Market research around the demographic and economic trends affecting a business and its market positioning
- Working with management to produce detailed numerical business planning and forecasting
- Working to identify growth pathways and strategic options to maximise value
- Technical valuation of a business based on financial modelling, industry benchmarks and actuarial valuation techniques
- Preparation of teaser documents, investor presentations and information memoranda in preparation for capital raising or restructuring
- Using our extensive network of contacts to help raise appropriate financing Actuarial Advice complements our other services, including Employee Benefits, Financial Modelling, and Strategic Advice.